Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is a nationally ranked, full-service engineering firm with 6 offices located strategically throughout the mid-Atlantic and Southwest regions. Brinjac Engineering has a time-honored reputation for providing outstanding engineering services to public and private schools and universities, hospitals, cultural, sports and recreational facilities, corporate, retail and financial institutions, hospitality facilities, as well as local, state, and federal government institutions.
We are seeking a highly motivated, pro-active Senior Project Manager/Team Leader for an exciting opportunity to join our growing Baltimore office. This individual will manage a team handling multiple projects of varying size and scope, and expand current client engagements and encourage the expansion of service offerings by other Brinjac Engineering teams. This role represents a unique opportunity for career development and growth through exciting projects and support from an established organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- PE License a plus as well as LEED AP Certification.
- Must have a minimum 7 years of progressively responsible industry experience in design and construction of multi-disciplinary projects.
- Project and Client Management experience with education sectors, government, healthcare, commercial and/or corporate clients required.
- Highly motivated leader and team player possessing strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be local candidate authorized to work in the U.S.
- Full managerial responsibility for all aspects of the project including scope development, cost control, staff management and quality control.
- Coordinate and oversee design activities and meetings between design staff, subcontractors, and clients.
- Monitor project schedules and budgets as determined by the client.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities within existing clients while also evaluating new business opportunities within our key markets.
- Initiates, contributes to, and reviews proposals as well as participates in interviews and presentations as applicable.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k), pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the larger volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No recruiters or phone calls please.