RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is working with a growing Gaming Firm in New York (NY). We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to help us develop and test the next generation of online games! The candidate will help test new games and features, creating automated functional and performance testing and making sure that the user interface is top-notch. This firm has created hundreds of games that are played in 150 countries on six continents. Additionally, they are actively building out the most entertaining gaming experience on both web and mobile platforms, offering a very dynamic, multi-disciplinary, high-learning environment for you to grow within. You will have the opportunity to design and architect the automation environment.
This is an exciting opportunity that will allow you to build an automation framework for the firm; ideal candidate should have good automation skills and can code in Java. This is a fast-paced environment that will allow you to work very closely the development team.
- Degree in Computer Science, IS Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in developing test automation for Web and Mobile Applications
- Experience in web, internet or mobile technologies with a thorough knowledge of Agile principles and QA methodologies
- Working proficiency of at least one programming language such as Java
- Experience with Cucumber, Selenium, Appium is a plus
- Experience with Log Analytic tools (Kibana, Logstash, Splunk, DataDog, etc.)
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong grasp of distributed and mobile systems architecture
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.