Arrow Solutions Group is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer for a position in Central Montana. The main focus of this role will be developing and refining company strategy, plans, test cases, features and bug reporting. The candidate in this position will oversee the entire development process, which includes testing, from start to finish.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical, test and project leadership skills.
- Responsible for leading the end to end QA effort for large software platforms, services and products to ensure appropriate test coverage.
- Maintain, create and implement quality assurance processes, metrics and tools.
- Provide leadership with planning, estimating, scheduling, resources, deploying, and managing the testing effort for any given engagement/release.
- Work with cross-functional teams (product management, engineering, business analysts) to define, refine and execute software testing to ensure delivery of high quality product components.
- Ensure effective collaboration between QA and other teams on the project
- Work closely with the teams and QA personnel to create effective Test Cases
- Ensure that all areas of testing (e.g., system, functional, scalability, performance, reliability and regression) are successfully completed and documented and all problems are resolved.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- 3+ years’ experience testing banking applications and software
- 3+ years’ experience testing mobile platforms on Android and iOS
- Strong knowledge of good UX and design principles specifically in regards to mobile applications
- Strong attention to details
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, software engineering, computer science or equivalent experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and be self-driven.
- Previous experience with test automation frameworks is desired
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Prior experience with development methodologies like Kanban, Lean Agile, Scrum and etc.
- Proven ability to manage competing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Strong knowledge of test process, testing techniques and software test tools
Personal Attributes of the Ideal Candidate Include:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced growing company.
- Ability to drive a project from inception to completion.
- Enthusiasm for solving challenging problems.
- Team attitude: a willingness to roll up your sleeves, work with others and get stuff done.
All candidates must have legal authorization to permanently live and work in the United States.
For more information on this and other jobs go to www.arrowsolutionsgroup.comTo apply, email your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp