RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Analyst in Washington, District of Columbia (DC).
- BS / MS in Information Systems or similar program
- PMP / PMI-ACP or Scrum Master Certification would be a huge plus
- 10+ years proven experience as a QA professional
- Experience with Agile / Scrum and Waterfall methodologies using Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of accessibility testing and Section 508 compliance guidelines
- Leading project coordination and testing processes including test design, traceability, risk management, defect management, and metrics reporting
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and Quality Assurance concepts, metrics analysis, industry methodologies, and documentation standards
- Strong proficiency in integration, regression, manual, and automated testing
- Strong SQL and RDBMS skills and basic coding skills preferred
- Innovative thinker with a passion for QA and process improvement
- Collaborate with Business Clients to create business requirements and design documents
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.