Senior Relationship Manager
Grab the opportunity to achieve your full potential! Eclaro is looking for a Senior Relationship Manager for our client in White Plains, NY.
Eclaro’s client is one of the world's largest financial institutions, committed to providing the tools and services that bridge the gap between customers and their goals. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- The Senior Relationship Manager (RM) is responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of commercial relationships who require financial services and products to meet their needs.
- As the primary point of contact and key financial advisor for the client, the RM is accountable for relationship selectivity & acquisition, deepening existing relationships through cross-selling and driving relationship profitability and satisfaction.
- The RM develops credibility and demonstrates the ability to dialogue with a variety of client contacts including business owners, CEOs, CFOs, and Treasurers, regarding topics such as the client industry, capital structures, and general business issues.
- The RM understands their clients business, serves as an advocate for the relationship within the company, and acts as a trusted advisor for their relationships.
- The RM develops the overall relationship strategy through a thorough analysis of risks, opportunities and impacts to the client, and is responsible for leading and coordinating client team members in the execution of the Client Management process and the delivery of solutions to clients.
- The RM leads the relationship team and partners with credit, treasury and other client's product partners to ensure quality assessment of the relationship and prospect needs and integrated design and execution of financial solutions.
- The RM is expected to consistently network in the community and with centers of influence.
- 5 - 10+ years Commercial Lending, Business Development, Commercial Credit and Portfolio Management experience in the business banking or middle market sector
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships
- Self-motivated with proven sales skills and experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated team leadership ability
- Team player and capable of organizing, facilitating, leading and negotiating with team of bank associates to solve client issues
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements and cash flow analysis required. Must be able to assess and analyze financial conditions of clients and the industry trends
- Management of an extensive portfolio of commercial clients with annual revenues of $10 - $50 million
- Undergraduate degree in business, finance, or economics preferred
Interested in applying? Contact Adrian Miranda at email@example.com now.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.