Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
• Design and implement clean and scalable APIs and data models.
• Perform prototyping, system analysis, development, and maintenance of systems
• Work with our amazing QA as needed on automated testing.
• Ensure code quality with the team (rspec, code reviews)
• And, of course code!
1. Ruby on Rails Experience
2. Development of web based applications
Nice to Haves:
2. Docker Experience
Candidate Value Proposition: Brand new project and writing code from scratch and opportunity to work in artificial intelligence New team and get in a the beginning and help grow the team.
• 5+ years of Ruby on Rails experience.
• Demonstrated experience with Ruby as a programming platform to develop multi-tier web-based applications
• Desire to expand knowledge in many development languages, applications, and tools.
• Willingness to learn some or all of the technologies listed in this posting!
Experience with some or all of the following tools is considered a bonus:
• Familiarity with Docker and Docker-machine environments
• Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure & CI/CD Experience
• CI experience (Teamcity, jenkins)
• Experience using agile development methodologies
• Database/key-value store technologies (Redis, Mysql) experience