Data mining, validation, and query support.
Coordinate and participate in User Acceptance and Production Acceptance testing for all releases, certifying the system is ‘ready’ for use.
Closely monitor “real time” sales performance and historical sales performance against quotas. Identify performance trends that could be related to quotas set (ex. attainment that is too high or too low) and advise accordingly. Perform “deep dives” as needed related to individual attainment versus quota, when requested by Sales Leaders or Sales Finance. Ensure “windfall” processes are followed.
Work closely with sales to ensure territory design and sales quotas are best aligned, to maximize sales productivity.
Support the implementation of associated TA changes and enhancements.
Complete in-depth account and territory analysis in support of sales strategies and initiatives. Respond to specific requests and proactively make recommendations for other data sets that may assist with decision making or strategy execution. Present data as well as management insight and trends.
Contribute significantly to secondary projects and “deep dive analyses” on an as-needed basis.
Make thorough, well-researched decisions that are compatible with overall goals and priorities; determine the significance of all pros and cons and the likelihood of success; contingencies are identified and preplanned. Communicate clearly and logically in writing and (verbally) providing supportive data and vital information in an organized, succinct, and concise manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Previous management experience is required
• At least 3-5 years of sales operations work experience with increasing responsibility supporting the strategic, analytical and tactical needs of a Sales Organization with demonstrated success
• Advanced Excel skills required: macros, pivot tables/data, graphing
• SQL, Brio, SAS or similar experience a plus
• Experience managing resources virtually, across multiple locations
• Well organized, with the ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple priorities
• Strong understanding of selling environments and the needs of Sales Reps & Managers, both in Telesales and Field sales Roles
• Strong understanding of sales quotas and related work processes.
• Strong data analysis & presentation tools; ability to turn data into intelligence for both junior and senior level audiences necessary
• Strong understanding of Sales Force Automation (SFA) and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application
• Proven track record of effectively partnering with, communicating with and influencing management staff at all levels.
• Top notch communication, interpersonal and business writing skills. Innovation skills and ability to think out-of-the-box required
• High degree of personal integrity and a strong work ethic
• A clear commitment to accuracy and thoroughness
• Ability to work well under deadline pressures
Click Here To Apply