Full Time Position (6+ Month CTH)
As the Project Manager for a Fortune 400 retail company, you will be responsible for leading and managing IT project development from beginning to end by defining project scope, goals and deliverable that support desired business outcomes in collaboration with management and stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing full-scale security & infrastructure project plans and performing all aspects of project financial management including forecasting, estimating, budgeting, cost control, tracking and reporting.
- 5+ years of IT Infrastructure Project Management experience
- Project management experience in IT focused on infrastructure and/or security initiatives
- Financial and budget forecasting, estimating, budgeting, tracking and reporting
- Strong background facilitating project timelines and communicating with business stakeholders, IT teams and third-party vendors
- Agile experience preferred
- Lead and manage infrastructure project development from beginning to end by defining project scope, goals and deliverables that support desired business outcomes in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Partner with project stakeholders including IT Leadership and Business Sponsors on an ongoing basis.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management, including contributing to the ongoing development of the Agile methodologies and related processes with the PMO/ePMO areas
- Able to manage and oversee 3rd Party vendors within projects to ensure successful completion of work
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU…?
- Health benefits, 401K Plan, Weekly Pay Checks, Onsite cafeteria
- Opportunity to work with a Fortune 400, international retail brand
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.