Job Title: Senior Security Risk Analyst
Job Location: Atlanta, GA 30309 (midtown area)
Job Type: Direct Hire – Local candidates only
Opportunity to join a company with an average employee tenure over 9 years with a culture focused on training and developing their employees!
Looking for a Senior Security Risk Analyst to join an Information Security team in the banking industry with a highly collaborative culture. This client has a lot of great technologies in house and are always bringing in new innovative tools to strengthen their program. The Senior Security Risk Analyst will take ownership over the governance function and guide its continuing evolution. Responsibilities will include:
- Vulnerability management, identity management (user accounts), security awareness training, and risk assessment.
- Understand, establish, and articulate Risk Management standards (such as desktop configuration standards).
- Work with IT application leaders, business owners and 3rd Party business partners to ensure the security requirements are fulfilled and risks are reduced.
- Work with architecture, design, and development teams to understand enterprise solutions and impacts on security controls.
- Participate weekly meetings with management and security team peers to provide project updates and risk overviews.
- Collaborate and build relationships with IT colleague’s core business partners for continued security education and awareness.
- Articulate concepts from a governance standpoint across all levels of stakeholders
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience working within Information security/risk
- Knowledge of data security fundamentals and best practices with prior responsibilities of protecting information assets
- Familiarity with IT Governance practices and processes, and solid business acumen
- Prior experience producing reference documentation for technical or business reference
- One or more of the following professional certifications: CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor), CRISC (Certified in Risk and Information Systems Controls), GSEC (General Security Essentials Certification), or equivalent
- Understanding of all stages of the SDLC process
- Strong communication skills are required
- Excellent documentation and organization skills