ALTA IT Services has an immediate Contract to Hire opening for a Senior SharePoint Administrator to support a respected federal integrator on site with a federal agency in SW Washington DC.
The role requires US Citizenship and the selected candidate will be processed for a Public Trust clearance which will take several weeks to adjudicate.
Candidate MUST have:
- At least 5+ years working with SharePoint 2010 or higher
- At least 2+ years working with PowerShell in a SharePoint environment
- At least 2+ years working with SharePoint Designer and InfoPath
- US Citizen and clearable
This is a large, mature, federal environment – definitely not a learning environment. The team doesn’t have the bandwidth to train people on the basics.
The SharePoint Administrator will:
- Play an active role in supporting all components in the SharePoint 2010 and 2016 environments, including typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup/restore, performance analysis, troubleshooting, and issue resolution.
- Assist in the design, architecture, availability, reliability, and security of the environments.
- Work closely with development team and clients in support of custom applications and projects.
- Work with technical staff to train them on proper SharePoint administration and troubleshooting techniques and provide guidance on best practices for administration and development.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- Manage and configure multiple SharePoint farms utilizing Central Administration and PowerShell. Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, patching and maintenance of servers, equipment, and software related to SharePoint infrastructure.
- Perform site and site collection configuration, permissions, administration, support, and maintenance for development, testing and production SharePoint environments. Ensure sites are configured in compliance with the client’s policies and configuration standards.
- Support clients in the development of web part pages, web part configuration, custom lists and libraries, InfoPath forms, workflows, Java Script/HTML/CSS/jQuery, etc., utilizing best practices.
- Support development team throughout development, QA, UAT testing, and production deployments.
- Restore backed-up site collections between environments and troubleshoot code deployment issues.
- Work closely with SQL DBA to monitor SQL storage levels and farm performance, SSRS and coordinate required maintenance.
- Participate in planning and execution of tasks related to the evaluation of new SharePoint initiatives including version upgrades, security patching, and integration with additional enterprise systems.
- Assist in documenting requirements, technical diagrams, test plans, and system and user documentation, as needed.
- Provide user support and help monitor help desk tickets, as needed.
- SharePoint Server 2013 or higher
- SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Windows Server 2012 or higher
- PowerShell 2.0
- InfoPath 2010 or 2013
- SharePoint Designer 2010 or 2013
- Visual Studio familiarity
- Team Foundation Server familiarity
SALARY: $125,000 to $140,000 range annually plus benefits and paid time off. A higher salary will be considered for very highly qualified candidates.
For immediate consideration please contact Melissa McNally via firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
ALTA IT Services, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other factor.