SENIOR SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER - PERMANENT- ATLANTA, GA
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
Senior Site Reliability Engineer Skills & Requirements:
* 5+ years' experience with Linux Operating Systems
* Experience supporting and administering a large, web‐scale application environment with
extremely high SLAs
* Strong scripting experience (Bash, Python, etc.)
* Experience with configuration management (SaltStack, Ansible, etc.)
* Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
* Experience interacting and automating with REST API's
* Strong working knowledge of networking protocols and services (HTTP, DNS, SSH)
* Experience with cloud based providers ‐ AWS, GCE, Azure etc. or a working knowledge of
* Understanding of encryption, shell scripting, system and network security, and server
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.