Senior Software Architect - Greenfield Project (Full-time)
Are you searching for a career where your efforts truly make a difference? We are a local technology company in the healthcare space that helps improve the lives of millions of people – every single day.
Our mission is simple. We create and deliver world class, enterprise software solutions enabling our customers to offer high quality healthcare to their clients at lower costs. Our message and solutions have been exceptionally well received in the market, and we are experiencing explosive growth, both domestically and internationally.
We’re searching for talented, energetic, exceptional people to join our team and drive our continued success. If you’re searching for a rewarding, challenging, fast-paced environment and the opportunity to work on a highly collaborative agile team while making a positive social contribution, you’ve found it!
As an experienced Application architect and a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing. You’ll ensure your ideas get communicated and implemented correctly and that best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies are created and adhered to.
You’ll be instrumental in designing system and application architecture, crafting unique approaches to solving difficult problems, contribute in the continuous improvement of our engineering practices, building data models, outlining public APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs]. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a growing, success-driven team.
Qualifications and Skills
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· Demonstrated success architecting multiple applications, including at least one significant SaaS application in a public Cloud
· Expertise in data modeling techniques
· Experience in JVM languages such as Java, Scala or Kotlin
· Strong understanding of system architectures and modern technologies as applied to:
· RESTful web API design
· Stateless micro services architecture and containers
· Enterprise system scalability and performance analysis
· High availability for SaaS
· Advanced understanding of business technology drivers and their impact on architecture design, performance and monitoring, best practices
· At least 3 years of work experience in the fields of Application Technology, Middleware Technology, Object Oriented Technologies, Database and Internet technologies
· Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, launch and deliver multiple software projects
· Ability to articulate a technical strategy in clear, concise, understandable terms
· Proven ability to lead and mentor team with Expert-Level Analytical Skills in architecture methods and design concepts
· BS/BA degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline or equivalent experience
The following experiences would put you ahead of the pack:
· Designing products for on-premise delivery
· Secure coding practices, OWASP and penetration testing
· Configuring and tuning virtual private/public clouds, preferably AWS
· Designing and implementing distributed systems