Senior Software Developer
Everything we do is based on trust, respect, teamwork and loyalty. We combine challenging assignments with a friendly working environment. We are bound together by our shared goals and vision for the company, even though we often come from very different backgrounds in terms of experience, culture and language.
This concept has worked very successfully for us for over 15 years. We trust in our abilities and dare to try out new things. The TRANSPOREON Group is an exciting place for fresh ideas – in many different locations around the world.
Apply now and become part of our team!
Senior Software Developer needed to reinforce our Team in Philadelphia, PA.
Scope of activities:
- Develop interface to customer ERP systems based on our development framework (Java, Spring, Messaging Broker, Web Services)
- Part of an International DevOps team responsible for the management and deployment of its software platform
- Advise our project teams on technical queries and on system architecture
- Together with our IT project managers, analyze and evaluate the technical feasibility of customer requirements
- A passionate software developer with a successfully completed degree in the field of IT or a comparable qualification
- 3 - 5 years of experience in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum)
- Knowledge of Spring and use of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of software versioning tools (e.g. Subversion)
- Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development and Scrum are familiar terms to you
- Ability to work independently away from the international team
- Aptitude includes ability to think in a structured and conceptual way
- German Language a plus