IT Infrastructure Senior Consultant
Johnston, IA 50131
$55-63 per hour
The IT Infrastructure Senior Consultant will support the world’s leading developer and supplier of advanced plant genetics. The Manufacturing and Field Technology Engineering group exists to provide custom field equipment and automated solutions for R&D clients. We are seeking to fill a Software Engineering/Automation contractor that can work to deliver software solutions for equipment designed by the engineering teams.
- Experience with building GUI’s – Graphical User Interface
- Visual C#
- IEC 61131 PLC Programming
- N-Tiered architectures
- Code management practices
- Communicate with protocols including ModbusTCP, Serial, CAN, Ethercat
- SQL - CRUD database interaction.
- BS Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering
- Working on a cross-functional project team to meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Developing, testing, and maintaining software solutions driven by a seasonal schedule.
- Working safe in both shop and agricultural field environments.
- Technical Support - Communicate with users on various software operations, bug fixes