The IT and Telecommunications industry is experiencing exponential growth. It is an exciting place to be, offering tremendous career growth and earnings potential. MicroCorp, a rapidly growing premier value-added distributor of telecom and cloud solutions is looking to hire customer focused individuals to our technology team. We are based in East Cobb and offer a full benefits package including PTO, Profit Sharing, Company Matching Retirement, and Medical/Dental. Our core values are ownership, Family/Community/Work-Life Balance and Being innovative through technology and creativity. MicroCorp values education, integrity, problem-solving and initiative skills combined with a desire to succeed above specific industry experience. We are committed to developing our employees and have an enviable history of promoting from within rewarding personal achievement with rapid career progression. We invest in you as you invest in us.
We are currently looking for a passionate and self-motivated software engineer to join our technology team. The MicroCorp development team is responsible for the design, development, and operation of our cloud-based platform. We are looking for someone with a strong passion for software development and takes pride in their work. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest tools and technologies to enhance your technology skills and grow as a software developer.
- At least 1+ years of experience in Angular 2+ Development
- At least 5+ years of experience developing applications in .NET using C#
- Experience with RESTful API's
- Experience in UI development including bootstrap, CSS Styles
- Experience in writing SQL Queries and Procedures using SQL Server relational database
- Experience with GIT for Source Control Management
- Ability to work independently with minimal consultation from Architect/Lead.
- Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Agile development practices and Scrum methodology
- Mentor junior developers