Develop software programs of a complex nature, including operating systems, applications and/or network products which may be for external use.
Develop project plans, functional specifications and schedules for these products.
Design and perform analysis on complex programs and systems.
Assist in determining product requirements and enhancements.
· 4+ years work related experience.
· Relevant technical expertise.
· Strong communication skills.
· May need advanced knowledge of programming languages and/or development tools in one area, and moderate level skills in multiple areas.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field, Master's degree may substitute for up to 2 years of related experience, or equivalent work experience/training.
Looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for developing processes, tools, automation for OS Image creation and delivering OS Images.
Required to make the OS Image creation process efficient and more reliable.
Required to interact across the groups, understand requirements, define standards, processes and deliver tools and automation to successfully meet those requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field.
• 7 years of Software Engineering experience.
• 5 years of experience as a Software developer.
• 3 years of automation development experience using Power Shell.
• 3 years of development experience using C# (.Net / managed programming).
• 2 years of experience with Windows Deployment & Imaging using DISM (Deployment Image Servicing and Management) tool is highly preferred but not required.
• Experience with TFS (Team Foundation System), Git, vNext Builds and Nuget Packaging a plus but not required.
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.