Senior Software Engineer
Tech Square, Atlanta
Temp to Perm
BPS World is recruiting on behalf of a exciting company that is setting a new standard in big data and Fin-Tech, and we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their software team as we continue to assist them in their amazing growth trajectory.
This company provides lending to small businesses; but their company is much more than this, their data and technology platform is now being used as a fully branded product by other lenders, and their products are expanding.
They have received numerous awards & recognition, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work
As part of our Software Development team you will play an important role in developing features for core platform and banking partners.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with both internal stakeholders and customers alike working in all phases of development including requirements, coding, testing and post-deployment production support.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance to ensure the team is performant and operating efficiently while maintaining high quality and consistency.
- Lead by example and mentor developers in all aspects of planning, development and testing.
- Participate in comprehensive code reviews, estimation sessions, architectural designs and reviews and adhere to best practices.
- Be a catalyst for driving best-in-class technology frameworks and tooling.
Core competencies required in this role:
- Strong full stack development experience within large distributed enterprise softwares with the following technology stack: C#, MVC, Angular and/or React JS, and nodeJS.
- Ability to design and build large public-facing RESTful APIs that are performant, secure, and scalable.
- Working knowledge of multiple RDMS and NoSQL (MongoDB etc.) data stores along with bulk and parallel data processing strategies.
- Experience with leading cloud providers such as Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and containerization technologies such as Docker.
- Involvement with the entire development pipeline including build, deploy and DevOps strategies (CI/CD).
Why should you get in touch?
This company have received numerous awards & recognition over the last few years, including Glassdoor's 2017 Best Places to Work – Which is an award that is not given to just anyone, they won this for many reasons including; their team is engaged in the cutting edge of technology development, Their team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, and onsite fitness classes, they offer competitive benefits including unlimited PTO, equity in the company, and exceptional health coverage options. Then after five years of service they also give their employees a one month, fully paid sabbatical to pursue outside interests or just to relax at home.
This company are one of the hottest tech companies in Atlanta so this position will not be on the market for long, so if you want to be considered then please get in touch with me today; Thomas.firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp for a confidential chat.