RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior Software Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our growing Software Development team in Phoenix! The perfect person for this job would be someone who is highly skilled in OOP/OOD using solid OO principles such as SOLID and has experience developing platform software in C# or Java. If you are very interested in applying your OO skills and principles to pushing the limits on the Salesforce.com platform by writing custom APEX and Visualforce pages and integrating with Azure LogicApps, we need to talk.
- Develop and maintain custom software solutions using OOD/OOP and SOLID principles in APEX (Salesforce.com platform)
- Participate in technical design, architecture, code, unit test and deployment
- Mentor, code review and assist junior developers on the team
- Develop detailed requirement analysis, technical specifications, and end-user documentation for systems and applications
- Work collaboratively to identify functional and technical solutions to client needs
- Develop and maintain quality assurance and testing support for software created in-house and for third-party vendor products used
- Bachelors' degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience with one or more OO language such as C# or Java
- Minimum 4 years of experience working with high-volume data exchange and transaction processing systems, preferably in a healthcare environment
- Minimum 4 years of experience integrating large (1M+ rows) structured and unstructured data in multiple formats, character sets, and delivery methods.
- Experience contributing to the design of complex OOD/OOP systems
- Experience with relational databases and data warehouse concepts
- Microsoft C# .Net and Visual Studio - or - Java, preferably in a cloud Platform-as-a-Service scenario
- SQL and NoSQL database development
- Flat file formats, and file format conversion
- JSON and REST
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.