We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to with a passion for coding and building first of kind, ground breaking applications that will change the way doctors and clinicians worldwide interact with and care for their patients.
• Learning, It’s important to stay up on our craft and always keep an eye on what’s next, and what’s best. Open Source contributions and pet projects are a way of life here, it’s not only about the day job. It’s important we learn from each other.
• Problem solving, the problems we have to solve are mind boggling. Often times, we are challenged with doing something that no other company has done before. This takes critical thinking, root cause analysis and issue dissection by the team to come up with a best solution.
• Mentoring, teaching and coaching is an integral part of this role. Bringing your less experienced peers up to speed on best practices and new skills/languages is key.
• Delivering, this takes a start-up mentality and a laser focus to get the highest quality products out the door here. We do not negotiate on the level of sophistication and quality we offer to our customers. You must be ready to manage competing priorities, pivot and adjust quickly, and always think the big picture.
• 8+ years industry experience as software engineer working on Java technologies.
• BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline (MS/PHD preferred).
• Experience with continuous integration, continuous deployment and development.
• Experience building end to end commercial applications (or modules/features from scratch).
• Passionate about technology and coding.
• Really strong in open source libraries /frameworks.
• Think quality in everything you do.