**Due to the nature of this project, our Client requires, for security purposes, that all employees are U.S. citizens or Green Card holders.**
Senior Software Engineers eCommerce create and/or modify moderate to highly complex solutions that meet the expectations of stakeholders. They have a good knowledge of web application systems. This position focuses on the design, development, and support of on-line, customer facing, eCommerce business solutions.
• Full stack Java developer capable of building front-end and back-end components
• Design, develop and support eCommerce projects throughout all phases of the software development life cycle
• Estimate engineering effort, plan implementation, and rollout system changes
• Find and help fix stability/scalability issues in a very time critical environment
• Support site rollouts and be available to resolve site issues
• Object-oriented application development in a Java environment
• Experience using Spring Framework, ReactJS, NodeJS
• Experience using and creating APIs.
• Outstanding communication Skills
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or related field
• 3-5+ years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Java/Spring, AngularJS
• 3 - 5+ years of hands on experience working with web technologies such as HTML5, Java script, CSS, and AJAX.
• Experience working with relational databases and data driven applications in a multi-tiered environment.
• Experience in agile development methodologies