This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Senior Software Quality Engineer:
- Develop, implement, and maintain QA systems
- Define and implement methods for testing and evaluating product accuracy and reliability
- Participate in engineering design review to add QA considerations
- Track test progress and results in Jira, HP ALM, or similar
- Work with domestic and international teams
Requirements of the Senior Software Quality Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering
- Solid knowledge of Quality Engineering principles with domain knowledge in educational technology
- Experience in Machine Learning
- Proven ability to plan projects and schedule resources
- Ability to formulate test plans, including strong skills paired programming and implementing comprehensive testing strategies
- Experience with automated tools to test and validate RESTful services
- Strong skills in Python, Selenium, and API tools
- Familiarity with mobile testing methods/tools
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to read and understand log files with HTTP request information and Python stack traces to find error
Keywords: Senior Software Quality Engineer, QE, Machine Learning, Jira, HP ALM, Python, Selenium, API, RESTful Services, Mobile Testing, Documentation
Job ID: 310627
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!