Requirements of the Senior Software Security Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and/or at least 5 years of experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a software security engineer
- At least 2 years of experience with Java development or code review
- Excellent collaboration, influencing, organizational, and communication skills
- Experience and ability to foster innovative development while maintaining security standards
- Ability to analyze data from disparate sources and distill into clear and concise content
- Motivated self-starter with excellent prioritization and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive projects to their successful completion/implementation
- Expertise in application vulnerability types, attack vectors, and approaches to remediation
- Solid understanding of industry best practices for secure software, web, and mobile application development
- Experience with application penetration testing and vulnerability tools like Fortify
- Excellent understanding of IP protocols and related security artifacts: TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, PKI
Keywords: Senior Software Security Engineer, Security, Java, Secure Software Development, Fortify, TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL/TLS, PKI
Job ID: 308276
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!