Kingfisher specializes in all aspects of technical and analytic support to cyber operations, including database administration for classified networks, software engineering, web support, and cyber, CI, and all-source analysis. Since 2005, Kingfisher has established itself as a recognized and trusted mission partner whose mission is safeguarding sensitive information, operations, and programs for our Federal customers and warfighters.
Kingfisher Systems, Inc. is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect with demonstrated experience working within the Federal Marketspace; a strong understanding of various platforms (hardware/software); security frameworks, industry best standards; and a love for technology. Our Candidate will work with Capture and Proposal Managers to lead the technical writing, and developing solutions for RFP/RFQ/RFI’s. Additional responsibilities/attributes include (but are not limited to):
- Read and interpret Federal Government RFPs- with a specific focus on technology
- Able to write to prescribed outlines and create customer-focused, compliant written sections
- Work with Capture & Proposal Managers to weave Win themes within technical proposals responses
- Participates in review debriefs and revise text according to the proposal manager’s recovery plan
- Works with graphic artists to develop conceptual images, standard process flowcharts, diagrams, and other graphics needed for written sections
- Collect feedback during wall walks, evaluate recommended revisions, and update drafts throughout proposal process
- Responsible for staying abreast of new IT Products (Software/Hardware) and industry trends/best practices in terms of I.T.
- Strong Understanding of Cyber Security (Network Monitoring, RMF, Security Engineering, Network/Traffic Analysis, Incident Response); Network/Systems Engineering, and IT Service Management
- Candidates subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information - US citizenship required
- Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of two years’ experience responding to Federal Government RFPs
- Must be able to read and understand Federal Government RFPs
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Adobe Acrobat
- Proactive individuals with strong attention to accuracy and detail
- Expected to work late and weekend hours when needed.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment
- Position may require periods of non-traditional hours including late evenings or weekends on occasion
- Ability to lift and/or move objects or packages of up to 25 lbs
- Technical Certifications a plus
- Writing sample will be required during interview phase