RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Staff IC Test Engineer in Phoenix, Arizona (AZ).
- Evaluate new test platforms for Mix-mode, Analog, and digital applications
- Utilize knowledge in bench test functional verifications and test board design
- Perform debugging and programming for test automation using scripted programming languages (MATLAB, C++, or Python) or graphical programming (LabVIEW)
- Responsible for planning and tracking project schedules and resources for test development for Systems in Package (SiP), Envelop Tracker, power management ICs (PMICs), and connectivity devices
- Develop automated test system solutions for digital and mixed-signal leading-edge products
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is required
- Minimum of 6-9 years test engineering experience is required
- Previous experience working with lab equipment such as: signal generators, spectrum analyzers and high frequency probes
- Experience with VERIGY and/or TERADYNE Testers or similar ATE testers
- Familiarity with Logic Analyzer, Oscilloscope, Function Generator, Network Analyzer, and other instruments
- Demonstrated programming capability in one or more of the following program languages: C/C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW or Python
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred
- Familiarity with CAD simulation tools such as: OrCad, Ansys, SolidWorks, AutoCAD and others would be a plus
- Familiarity with theory of operation and design of electronic RF, analog and digital circuits is a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.