Our client is seeking a Senior Support Engineer to join their team in a full-time, permanent position.
In this role, you will serve as the primary on-call support resource, liaise with customers to enable issue resolution, and ensure appropriate documentation.
- At least 6 years of general IT experience
- At least 2 years of experience working as a help desk associate, including working with a ticket tracking system
- Proficient in Windows OS (all variations)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building capabilities
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in technical writing
- Experience with SharePoint
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!