The primary responsibility for this position is to be the communication channel between users and developers. Working closely with users to understand their process and interactions between departments. To help user by providing process automation proposals and systems integration plans. Then work with developers on system development projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Includes the following essential duties and responsibilities (other duties may also be assigned):
- Prepare Functional and Technical specifications to satisfy business requirements.
- Resolve issues to ensure development projects' success.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure proper integration of business processes.
- Develop functional specification, test plans and training documents.
- Need to travel to different sites.
- BS of CS/EE/IE/Business or related discipline plus 5-7 years experiences in System Analyst or Software Development.
- Strong verbal,written, and interpersonal communications skills
- Knowledge of business processes & manufacturing process.
- Strong knowledge of software design and development life cycle.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.:
Supermicro® (NASDAQ: SMCI) is a Top Tier provider of advanced server, storage, and networking solutions for Data Center, Cloud Computing, Enterprise IT, Hadoop/ Big Data, Hyperscale, HPC and IoT/Embedded customers worldwide. We are the #5 fastest growing company among the Silicon Valley Top 50 technology firms. Our unprecedented global expansion has provided us with the opportunity to offer a large number of new positions to the technology community. We seek talented, passionate, and committed engineers, technologists, and business leaders to join us.