- Maintain basic network functionalities of routers, wireless network etc.
- Provide cable support and cable management for network.
- Support LANs, WANS, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Perform network maintenance to ensure networks operate correctly with minimal interruption, maintain system efficiency.
- Administer the VMware 5.5 environment with about 70+ VMs that serve maskc domain, application servers, citrix application servers, desktop VDIs etc
- Configure, maintenance and monitor of all Windows Server 2012/2008 Systems
- Maintenance and patching of all server farms including configuration of a Patch Management System to uniformly update, maintain and audit all systems.
- Administration and maintenance of MASKC.COM Active Directory domain including maintenance of Organizational Units, Groups, Users, Group Policies, Security Policies, Roaming Profile etc
- Administration of Domain Controllers, Application Servers, Database Servers, Trapeze and Info-Manager servers, Print Servers, Virtual Desktop Interface (VDI) configurations for user desktops etc per company standards
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Implement and maintain comprehensive data backup scheme for all data on primary (disk) and secondary (tapes) storage formats in compliance with the Disaster Recovery requirements of the contractual binding with the client
Education & Certifications Required:
- CompTia A+ & Network+, Microsoft MCSE 2008r2 or better, Microsoft MCITP Windows Server, VMWare VCP are desired
Experience and Skills Required:
- Extensive and recent experience of the Microsoft Networking and Active Directory principles
- Extensive and recent experience in complex Citrix environment.
- Extensive and recent experience in complex VMware environment.
- Extensive and recent experience with SAN.
- Extensive and recent experience in network infrastructure including routers and switches
Must be able to:
- Work extended hours as needed including acting as primary after hours contact on a regular schedule
- Able to work on a on-call schedule with team
- Able to develop comprehensive project work plans
- Able to learn new technology and/or functional areas quickly and thoroughly.
- Able to properly delegate work and be overall responsible for its delivery.
- Able to work in a team environment, while being self-directed to accomplish tasks individually
- Able to work in an energetic, fast-paced, and dynamic environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills and professional telephone manners.
- Good time management skills ensuring the completion of numerous tasks throughout the day.
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. as position requires re-racking and movement of PC/printers.