Apex Systems is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer for a healthcare client. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
The primary purpose of this role is to design, validate, test and document reference architecture for solutions in an Azure hosted environment.
• Perform architecture reviews and assessments while working with product teams to improve their existing solutions.
• Define high level architecture, standard methodologies, and guidelines that balance short-term and long-term objectives in a practical manner
• Support Architects in the establishment and adoption of company technology standards.
• Build, present, and document comprehensive architecture designs in a through and concise manner.
• Collect information from different sources and integrate information to find creative technical solutions that meet business needs.
• Develop strategies for risk mitigation, including risks associated with unstable or un-scalable requirements.
• Analyze necessary functionality / features to determine appropriate technologies (recommending new technologies as appropriate).
• Investigate new solution compatibility with the existing environments.
Contribution towards the team synergy / influence team to achieve goals
• Train, coach, and mentor junior team members
• Provide leadership to the team
• Help recruitment to build organization with right talent
• Document issues with resolutions and share with team members to improve team productivity
• Provide data to generate team performance metrics
• Knowledge transfer with other team members to improve overall team education level
• Take complete ownership for the assigned task and timely inform the progress of the project / task to all stakeholders
• Adherence to the defined global Infrastructure standards
• Successful completion of a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant technical experience
• Post-graduate qualifications or technical certifications preferred
• Typically requires 10+ years of experience in IT
• Knowledge and skills surrounding Azure-based Cloud architectures (required)
• Azure Cloud Networking principals
• Azure deployment automation