Craft Your Career with Brasscraft Manufacturing Company!
Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), with sales revenue over $7 Billion, is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; BrassCraft®, Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality water and gas flow control products, plumbing service and repair parts, and drain cleaning and plumbing hand tools for the new construction and repair/remodel markets. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Brasscraft supports a wide array of channel partners including wholesalers, retailers and specialty dealers, who serve residential and commercial markets across the Americas. Brasscraft has set the plumbing standard for 70 years, with industry leading brands including BrassCraft®, Plumbshop®, and Cobra®.
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company has an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Corporate HR Team. Partnering with hiring managers to define job requirements, this specialist will gain an understanding of the business goals and environment to identify, source, screen and attract a diverse slate of candidates to meet job requirements and model Brasscraft’s core values.
PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the full cycle recruiting process including: position scoping meeting, resume
pre-screen, behavioral interview, offers and reference checking.
- Actively and passively source qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
- Use creative sourcing strategies to build appropriate pipelines to meet client hiring goals.
- Screen and interview candidates to meet hiring manager needs and recommend only those meeting the established criteria.
- Establish and maintain relationships with managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs.
- Navigate and coach hiring managers through the recruitment process ensuring they
are making quality and timely decisions.
- Attend career fairs, manage college and professional society relationships.
- Manage the BMC intern program.
- Actively build upon and maintain BMC’s employer brand.
- Pro-actively ensure a positive candidate/applicant experience, regardless of status
- Ensure regulatory, as well as, client specific process compliance is understood
and appropriately acted upon; and ensure compliance with EEO and OFCCP requirements.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System with candidate dispositions and final close out.
- Own, maintain, and report recruitment metrics, ensure BMC meets its quality and time-to-hire expectations.
- Liaison with parent company (Masco) and other Business Unit’s recruiting resources.
- 5% - 10% travel.
- Performs other related duties as needed and assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships, while working collaboratively with cross-functional business teams.
- Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines.
- Ability to function at a high level of effectiveness, flexibility, independence and initiative without daily interaction with management.
- Bachelor degree in business administration, human resources or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience recruiting for positions at all levels in an organization, preferably
in a manufacturing environment.
- 2+ years sourcing passive candidates via networking, internet recruiting sources, cold calls, etc.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws including the Equal Employment Opportunity and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Ability to navigate and thrive in a complex organization and environment of constant change.
- In-depth experience using behavioral interviewing techniques.
- Familiar with OFCCP compliance and requirements as it related to talent acquisition.
- Ability to relate to and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to be sensitive to organizational needs, employee goodwill, and the public image.
- Familiarity with interview techniques and response tracking programs.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Experience working in a multi-site manufacturing facility.
- Proficient with Workday and Kenexa ATS.
- Experience with onsite temporary staffing management.
- Experience with DDI targeted selection interviewing or Lominger behavioral interviewing.