Senior Talent Development Analyst
Responsible for designing, developing and facilitating the execution of development programs; serves as an internal consultant with knowledge and expertise in learning. Ensures that programs are in place to assess, measure, and enhance program performance. Responsible for the implementation of employee development programs for staff at all levels. Designs and manages career paths and develops programs to support organizational goals and individual development. Notable project implementation experience with an emphasis on programs and processes. Requires a solid understanding of relevant business issues, and partners with internal stakeholders to ensure business needs are met. Highly developed problem solving skills, including identification and execution of key analyses, ability to synthesize and present compelling recommendations. Strong knowledge of MS Project, Excel, Word and Visio, along with general familiarity with Outlook and other MS Office applications is also required. Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization and clearly articulate business needs.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in understanding of the theories and principles of adult learning and organizational development including performance and change management, employee engagement and leadership development.
• Experience consulting with all levels (from staff to senior leadership) across the organization to understand underlying issues and to define performance and business objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to consult with and influence leaders regarding competency development, career pathing, and workforce planning.
• Responsible for identifying and recommending solutions to systemic issues related to talent management.
• Demonstrated experience driving complex, medium to large scale initiatives with sponsors, key stakeholders, and team members. Using strong project management/leadership to drive initiatives from conception to evaluation.
• Strong oral and written skills to prepare comprehensive and clear written documents, presentations and policies.
• Demonstrated critical thinking skills and ability.
• Moderate to expert knowledge and experience with change management principles and methodology; preference for experience using Prosci methodology.
• Demonstrated experience using relevant software tools/ solutions e.g., Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project).
• Experience working with an information technology organization in a similar capacity.