We are looking for passionate, energetic, data-driven, innovative, experienced and technically savvy Tealium digital analytics implementation engineer to implement tag management and target audience/segmentation capabilities using Tealium iQ and Tealium Audience Stream, Tealium EventStream.
- Total 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing analytics space
- 5+ years working with Tealium suite of products including Tealium iQ, Tealium Audience Stream, Tealium Event Stream, Tealium DB with an excellent understanding of digital analytics tagging best practices
- 5+ years experience in digital, ecommerce, web design, digital marketing, analytics or related field
- 4+ years experience working with digital tag manager tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium IQ, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten
- Hands-on experience working on 3rd party tracking implementation’s using tag manager templates.
- Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such as Google Analytics,Omniture SiteCatalyst and debugging tools like Google Tag Assistant, HTTPWatch or WASP
- Experience working with jQuery, Regular Expressions, HTML CSS selectors
- Knowledge of Python/Google BigQuery architecture will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of database and data warehouse/data lake – Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2
- Experience working with analytics implementations for Single Page Applications using the Angular or Ember frameworks
- Experience working with analytics implementations for mobile applications (iOS / Android / Windows)
- Experience working with digital data layers and a firm understanding of the W3C CEDDL specification
- Evidence of thought leadership in solving complex technical problems with creative solutions under resource constraints
- Experience in transforming qualitative and quantitative data into actionable recommendations and KPIs
- Must be very organized and able to balance working on multiple projects and small enhancements
- Experience collaborating and communicating across business, technology, and analytics teams
- Must be articulate and inspire commitment to a higher standard
- Manage change with integrity and a spirit of collaboration
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into well-structured and simple to understand presentations and recommendations
- Bachelor's Degree with field of study in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
- Previous experience of working with User Experience and Agile delivery teams would be an advantage
- Implement web analytics solutions on Tealium platform including testing and reporting. Serve as the "Tagging Implementation Expert" by evolving and managing the solution design reference documentation which outlines analytics variables, rules, and use cases across web properties and applications
- Work with the peers of analytics engineers to create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis.
- Develop and implement coding practices for site tagging and follow industry standards
- Implement Tealium tags in a way that is compliant with existing Google Tag Manager framework
- Collaborate with multiple development teams to engineer and manage a digital data layer across various digital properties (websites and mobile)
- Create best practices framework
- Test and validate the implementation of Google Analytics, Tealium tagging changes throughout the development lifecycle
- Educate testing teams on the tools and methods to validate digital analytics tagging effectively
- Manage Tealium and Google Analytics configurations including variables, classifications, and processing rules
- Translate Digital Product Managers' questions into KPIs and that can be measured from tracking user interactions on-site and within our mobile applications
- Assist the Digital Marketing team with managing on-site remarketing tags utilizing Tealium
- Assist development and marketing teams as a subject matter expert for the Eloqua and Marketo Marketing Automation tools, with a focus on Google Analytics and Tealium iQ
- Implement third-party tagging with various vendors like - Demandbase, LinkedIn, Facebook, On24, Marketo, Eloqua, etc…
- Leveraging analytics API’s and building automation tools for analytics reporting that includes platforms such as Tealium API, Google Analytics, Eloqua, Marketo(email marketing) etc.
- Conduct user training sessions on GA/GTM/Tealium's implementation to cross functional teams
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Complete accountability of testing the implementation
- Foster curiosity, creativity and innovative thinking among team members to look externally, challenge assumptions, and promote excellence in a results-driven culture
* Enhances ERP team accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
* Develops ERP strategy by identifying key business and operations drivers regarding growth, profitability, and product and service development; diagnosing and mapping current and work processes; establishing integrated core business and operations objectives for marketing, sales, customer service, order fulfillment, manufacturing, supply chain, finance, and human resources functions; determining project scope; uniting senior management behind goals; conducting and analyzing cost vs. benefits and risk analyses; re-engineering work processes; recommending project approaches; planning full project life cycle.
* Establishes global ERP architecture by integrating ERP solutions across functional lines; determining functional layers; establishing partner collaborations; translating ERP needs into Lawson solutions including computer platform, database, networking, systems integration, failsafe, disaster recovery, and security; recommending best-fit and best-breed architectures.
* Deploys ERP architecture by recommending hardware and software solutions (programming, configuring, uploading, downloading, monitoring, controlling, diagnosing, and documenting), tools, and utilities; preparing workflow and business rules including triggers, alerts, procedures, and integration standards; preparing development guidelines; planning and building a data warehouse; building components and custom designs; designing and testing simulations; completing data migration; planning upgradeability; documenting system; resolving problems.
* Validates ERP system performance by defining metrics to measure business and operations systems success; developing and conducting tests of system integration, functional layers, and entire system; fixing problems.
* Maintains project team accomplishments by establishing and monitoring milestones; communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports.
* Manages customer relationship by providing support; communicating ERP standards and infrastructure; answering questions; resolving concerns and issues.
* Prepares clients to use ERP infrastructure by analyzing business and operations changes; re-defining new responsibilities and actions; developing and conducting training and re-training programs.
* Increases organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking ERP applications; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
* Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Network Design and Implementation, ERP Implementation, General Consulting Skills, Database Design, Software Development Process, Software Documentation, Process Improvement, Data Conversion, Software Testing, Technical Leadership, PeopleSoft Architecture Skills