The Koniag Government Services Sector of companies is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter who will be responsible for developing refining and executing recruitment and sourcing strategies to attract develop and retain highly qualified talent for the various companies within the sector. The successful candidate will work with our sector company Presidents and Program Managers to ensure a seamless value-added and robust recruitment operation that will effectively meet our growing needs for talent enable us to achieve our business goals and build the workforce across the sector.
- You will report to the Director of HR and drive strategic recruitment and sourcing of mid- to senior-level professionals within the sector.
- In this role you will be a key recruiting talent partner for various businesses within the sector interface with business and program leaders and deliver qualified talent to fill critical business roles.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor?s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of overall recruiting experience including sourcing internet recruiting recruitment process management
- Minimum 3 years of recruiting experience in a regulated OFCCP environment
- Minimum 3 years of experience recruiting technical professionals
- Proven track record in hiring cleared staff (Secret TS TSSCI etc.) within the DoD Law Enforcement and Intelligence communities
- Knowledgeable in technology and management consulting fields and able to recruit programmers systems analysts and business analysts successfully.
- Provide sourcing recruiting support and consultation for hiring managers as a full life cycle Recruiter
- Drive specialized recruitment programs to address unique needs and spikes in hiring volume and pipeline development
- Develop passive candidate pipelines through name generation networking cold calling complex internet searches and research
- Establish ongoing relationships with hiring managers in order to understand their business and recruitment needs and fill their open positions in a timely manner
- Effectively build talent communities through various channels; Social Media (LinkedIn Facebook Twitter blogs)
- Proactively research and evaluate new sourcing and research ideas and methods to create innovative sourcing strategies
- Develop relationships with hiring managers in the various companies ensuring that recruitment is integrated into the business unit
- Drive operational excellence and compliance and set high recruitment standards
- Propose diversity strategies to attract a diverse workforce to the company.
- Experience using multiple social media sites to develop leads
- Proven experience executing attract/recruit strategies that support business priorities and objectives
- Experience developing sourcing plans to identify diverse pools of talent to include military veterans
- Experience with full life cycle recruiting to include job brief (job launch) developing sourcing/marketing plan candidate outreach and development slate presentation offer and close
- Experience identifying networking leads for passive talent using multiple internet sources such as niche sites organizations associations education websites blogs user groups specific industry news etc.
- Must possess effective written and verbal communication skills in order to express thoughts in a structured and succinct manner with an ability to adapt communication message and style to audience
- Knowledgeable of state and federal employment/hiring laws and internet candidate requirements
- Consultative skills: ability to function as an ad
CLICK HERE TO APPLY