Senio r Technical Recruiter
A well known travel and hospitality company is looking to add a Senior Technical Recruiter to their team.
location: New York City, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
• A well-versed team member who has a high bar and loves recruitment data & metrics.
• Extensive experience in recruiting for Technical roles especially Software Engineers.
• Passion for direct sourcing and use of tools in addition to LinkedIN.
• Ability to evaluate and develop innovative direct sourcing plans to attract diverse talent to our core and niche roles.
• Develop talent pipelines for critical & recurring roles as well as provide market intelligence.
• Great track record of candidate assessment, networking and closing.
• Lead recruitment status meetings for the assigned client groups and partner with rest of the team (People & Culture: Talent, Talent Acquisition, Operations, Compensation & Benefit, Immigration and Facilities) throughout the recruitment life-cycle.
• Meet quarterly goals: hire per quarter, time-to-fill, candidate pipelines and required applicant tracking updates.
• Participate in ad hoc team projects and manage Vendor/Agency relationships.
• Prior experience in recruiting all levels of talent across a range of functions as an in-house Technical Recruiter or in an RPO model.
• Self-starter, can adjust to changing priorities and can deal with ambiguity.
This is a Senior Individual Contributor role with high visibility reporting to Head of Talent Acquisition.
Experience: 7-10 years in recruitment
BA Degree is a must
Masters is a plus
Workday ATS experience is a plus
Please submit resume with salary expectation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.