Hope you’re doing good. Flexton Inc. is currently hiring “Lead Recruiter” in our San Jose, CA office. If this is something what you’re exploring please share a best time (30 minutes) to discuss the position in details:
About the Company: For the 3rd time since 2013, Flexton has made the 2016 Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America! Flexton is 10-year-old IT consulting and staffing firm based in San Jose, CA. We are a forward-thinking and successful company and have several satisfied world-famous customers. We are an employee-centric, people-minded company that cares for its employees' well-being, growth, and happiness.
Your colleagues are friendly, ambitious, goal driven, motivated, supportive and positive-minded people who are in it to win it. We value a healthy work-life balance and have 40-hour work-weeks from Monday through Friday.
- Responsible for helping the Flexton Client Account Manager in closing all their open requirements.
- Work closely with the Account Manager, recruiting manager and recruiters to improve quality and speed of requirement coverage, resulting in increased closures/delivery of resources on the projects.
- Requirement gathering from Account Managers and Client. Clean up job descriptions and highlight required skills before assigning requirements to Recruiters.
- Everyday prioritizing the requirement as per the urgency and assigning to the recruiters.
- Work with the recruiters to get qualified resumes, screen them and make a qualified submission to the Account Managers.
- Obtain feedback from the Account Manager on the submittals/interviews and keep the recruiters informed and help change their search, if required.
- Schedule interviews, prep the candidates and ensure successful delivery of the confirmed candidates to client and resolve consultant’s delivery issues to prevent back outs.
- Make sure all the submissions made are in compliance with the Client policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Make recommendations and come up with strategies on how to improve the delivery of resumes to the Client as well as providing feedback on the quality of the resumes submitted by the Recruiters.
What We Offer:
- Unmatched professional growth and high monetary compensation comprised of a base salary and uncapped commissions.
- A chance to become a part of a winning company whose eyes are on the moon.
- Opportunity to work with and learn firsthand from entrepreneurs and industry veterans.
- Flexible, collaborative, transparent workplace focused on creating opportunities for all employees. Fairness in decisions, support from colleagues, and room to grow.
Paid time off, holidays, company sponsored health, vision, and dental care, office snacks, scheduled company events, Monday bagels, et all.
Should you be interested in learning more about this role, Please share an up to date copy of your resume at: email@example.com or call at: 408-755-9517
Office × +1-408 - 755 – 9517
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
2590 N First St., Suite 101 San Jose, CA 95131