Skills: Windows 2016 Puppet or any configuration tools and Power shell
- 6+ years in IT specifically related to management of Windows Server systems (Windows 2012, 2016) hosted in a virtual and/or cloud environment including Clusters
- 4+ Years managing SQL infrastructure, including cluster administration, SQL reporting and Auditing
- Experience supporting Windows server systems in an environment with Windows, Mac and Linux clients.
- Experience in core protocols such as TCP/IP, SSH, SMTP, LDAP, DNS, OSI Layer, networking concepts, VLANs, Firewall, ACLs and Load-balancers.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting n-tier applications utilizing a least privilege model.
- Work with business units to translate needs into technical requirements to design, implement, and support applications utilizing recommended best practices.
Experience maintaining High-Availability (HA) MSSQL server environments including working with 3rd party vendors or stakeholders to onboard databases, create maintenance plans including backup/recovery/DR, and tune for performance
Additional Job Information: Strong Windows Cluster and SQL experience needed supporting an eDiscovery Environment. Scripting and Tooling is a big plus.
Rashmi | Technical Recruiter | Flexton Inc