RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in Senior Technical Writer in Alpharetta, Georgia (GA).
- Independently assess documentation gaps and create documentation needed for technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Work with architecture and UX teams to understand how best to organize and present the documentation
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Create tutorials and guides to help developers understand our technology and how it is applied
- Experience documenting REST API
- Ability to review and edit documentation on organization, content, technical accuracy and style
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Ability to analyze API definitions and construct requests (use any programming language/tool)
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with authoring content using a Content Management System such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, etc.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.