Ralis Services has an immediate opening for a Sr. UI UX Designer on our Web Development team. The Sr. UI designer will be responsible for creating and designing user interfaces, web and mobile elements that optimize user interaction and experience. With strong attention to detail and a savvy knowledge of web/mobile standards, trends and usability, you'll help us improve our overall user experience.
- Design and Support new interfaces/experiences with all Ralis’ online and mobile clients.
- Must be able to work in a team environment or alone, and follow brand guidelines and take design direction with positive attitude.
- Provide continuous competitive research, leverage industry resources and market trends and liaise with marketing and business stakeholders.
- Support the user experience optimization of all existing online properties, mobile, email, social media, and other new technology, using business analytics and company initiatives.
- Assist with Design QC, UX & Usability testing.
- Strong background in UI, UX & Usability
- Experience designing and architecting UI/UX features, interactions on mobile and web
- Passion for people-centered design
- HTML/CSS knowledge including a familiarity of Frameworks, Grids, and Responsive Design
- Expert in Sketch/Adobe XD (or equivalent), Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience using Invision or other prototyping tools
- A desire to stay current with web trends and standards
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, multitasking and presentation skills
- Ability to solve problems and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Highly motivated and organized
- Understanding/Usage of CSS preprocessors like LESS and SASS (SCSS) preferred
- Understanding/Usage of Git and Github preferred
- Art School Degree or Design Certifications preferred
- 4+ years of experience in UI/UX Design and strong knowledge of current online standards, technologies, and trends.
- Online portfolio
- Study in Design, UX, Computer Science, or related field