The design team is in need of a Senior User Experience Designer to assist in all UX and interaction design activities for all touch-points in the customer journey (web, app, care, chat, packaging, etc.). This resource will be collaborating directly with the rest of the design team, the product team and technical team to understand scope, requirements, technical constraints as well as customer needs to produce new features and improve upon existing experiences. This resource will need to produce wireframes, interaction design, information architecture, prototypes, as well as assist with agile process related activities and research activities (i.e., usability testing and user/customer research activities).
- Translate concepts and requirements into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for the product.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces (web, app, chat, packaging, etc.)
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate on designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders (marketing, product, ops, care, tech, etc.).
- Assist with the development and implementation of designs by collaborating hand-in-hand with developers to ensure designed experiences are realized