Join a member-driven leader in a fast-paced, challenging and collaborative environment with the shared mission of supporting America’s network of rural electric cooperatives. Since its formation in 1969, National Rural Utilities Cooperative Finance Corporation, or CFC, located in Dulles, Virginia, has provided capital and industry-leading financial products to more than 900 not-for-profit, consumer-controlled utility systems across the United States. Our exceptional team delivers the “CFC Difference” that encompasses our values of service, integrity and excellence in all our interactions.
CFC has a need for a Senior Utility Rate Analyst in the BID - Regulatory Affairs group. In this position you will have the opportunity to provide regulatory, rate, operational and managerial consulting services to CFC member systems that are, or are becoming, state commission and/or Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) jurisdictional.
As a Senior Utility Rate Analyst, you will:
- Provide regulatory consulting services at the federal and state level and coordinates with management/legal counsel to facilitate ongoing FERC filings and requirements to complete FERC Form 1’s and 1F’s, and Original Cost Statements.
• Develop cost of service and rate studies by designing complex computer models and preparing recommendations for board policy decisions.
• Prepare competent expert testimony to advocate the member’s or CFC’s positions.
To be successful, you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Finance required.
• Master’s Degree or higher in a relevant field preferred.
• 10 years of relevant industry, state commission, or consulting experience.
• CPA or Engineering background desirable
• Experience coordinating both federal and state filing process, including completion of specific forms.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes short-term and long-term incentive opportunities; an employer-paid pension plan; 401(k); medical, dental and vision insurance; a generous leave policy; onsite gym; and more—all in a friendly, professional work environment. For additional information, please visit our website at www.nrucfc.coop.
CFC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.