Responsibilities of the Senior Web Developer:
- Work with IT teams to design and develop UI for new internet/intranet applications
- Work collaboratively to design and develop web services and interfaces
- Work with DBAs to integrate all aspects of the new systems
- Analyze requirements and recommend solutions for issue resolution
- Ensure responsive, high performing, high quality application
- Resolve application issues and support end users
Requirements of the Senior Web Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Hands-on experience with MVC pattern (RESTful API services)
- Experience in Angular 2.0 or React required
- Solid understanding of web graphic design, layout, and typography
- Experience with Java technologies (Spring Boot, Groovy/Grails, Hibernate)
- Strong background in web browser optimization and browser compatibility testing
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
Job ID: 308532
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!