This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident with an active Secret Clearance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Windows System Administrator:
- Lead the execution of operational management of Windows OS servers and workstations
- Provide AD services administration and management
- Implement patches and upgrades to ensure environment is in compliance with relevant regulations
- Support the implementation of Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
- Manage system management automation and monitoring with SCCM and SCOM
- Lead/manage troubleshooting and resolution of operational issues
- Help with documentation and compliance assurance
- Coordinate and provide status updates to management
Requirements of the Senior Windows System Administrator:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field; or, equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience as a Systems Administrator
- Meet DoD 8570 IAT II compliance, Security+
- Strong ability to support AD services
- Experience supporting MS Server 2012R2; experience raising the functional level of a domain to 2012R2
- Experience with AD GPOs in a DoD environment
- Experience implementing RBAC in a Windows environment
- Experience with system management automation and monitoring using SCCM
- Ability to implement and support enterprise disaster recovery solutions in a virtual environment
- Experience patching Windows systems in a DoD environment
Keywords: Senior Windows System Administrator, Clearance Job, Secret Clearance, Active Directory, Security+, MS Server 2012R2, RBAC, Windows, SCCM, RBAC, Role Based Access Control
Job ID: 310669
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!