The early stage startup is looking for an iOS mobile developer who can take the reigns of the process, collaborate with the founders, & implement a seamless structure.
Based in the heart of Playa Vista, we're an exciting, diverse company bringing social issues to life. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of SeniorMobile App Developerwith deep knowledge of Swiftand experience with iOS. If you are interested in joining a forward thinking company that is pushing the envelope of innovation and entertainment then apply immediately.
We believe in the power of communication. We're evolving the communication experience, making it accessible and available to more people around the world.
- Lead a team of junior developers
- Assist with development on iOS app
- Maintain high performance, reusable, organized and reliable code
- Integrate with our RESTful API
- Work on bug fixing and improving performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Continuously research, evaluate, test, and implement new technologies to optimize efficiencies
- Ensure the best possible application performance, quality, responsiveness and stability
- Expert understanding of iOS and Swift
- API integration
- Experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies is preferred
- Experience with AR is preferred
- Experience with Video is preferred
- Benefits Package
- Stock Options
- Flexible work hours