We’re looking for a support guru who thrives on providing support through many different channels of communication – including: email and phone. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Answer all questions related to financial products and escalate when necessary
- Educate and empower our customers to become better users
- Own the customer experience and work to exceed their expectations.
- We want to treat our customers as if you would treat a guest in your own home.
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements if something could work better
- Proactively provide feedback to internal teams that helps to improve and create a better customer experience
Location: Westborough, MA
Industry: Financial Services
Required years of experience: Entry-level no experience required
Required level of education: HS or higher
Hours: Must be available to work 8-hour shift between 9:30am to 6:30pm Monday to Friday
Duration: Temp to Perm
Paid training for 4-6 weeks, no sales!!
- You love talking to people on the phone and building relationships with your customers
- You're able to empathize with customers in a genuine way that lets them know you care about their issues
- You’re a team player that can follow and lead as situations dictate
- You’re able to make decisions and solve problems
- You have an ability to explain complex issues in beautifully simple terms
- You’re able to plan, organize, and prioritize work - this role wears many hats!
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You enjoy a fun and friendly work environment
This is a generic job ad sent to you based of qualifications and previous experience listed on your resume which does not indicate that you may be interested in this job opportunity. In the event that you are not interested, or your current employment circumstances do not meet the criteria, please simply ignore this ad. Thank you for your corporation!