Service Agreement Pricing Analyst
- Support Global Service Product Managers in their collaborations with Global Account Managers to understand Semiconductor Fab Customer requirements and formulate price proposals to win Cryopump / Robot repair, Paid Service contracts, Extended Warranty and Managed Inventory business from those customers.
- Conduct price proposal margin analysis and determine acceptable pricing.
- Join Account Managers in presenting Service Agreement proposals to customers.
- Create Statements of Work (SOW) for service agreements, where applicable, and align with Account Managers and customers on scope.
- Maintain Service Agreement documentation and participate with Finance to track margin performance and make necessary adjustments to ensure the overall profitability of Brooks Service business.
- Collaborate with Operations, Engineering, Account Managers and Product Managers to determine price and availability in response to customer requests for support on legacy products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Engineering with experience in collaborative service proposal creation and administrative management.
- High-technology equipment company service agreement experience is preferred. Semiconductor equipment industry experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills and self-initiative are key characteristics of the successful candidate.
- Strong proficiency in the use of personal computers and software packages, especially Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Detail oriented, with strategic thinking skills, and strong organization and interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Compensation.
- Health insurance.
- Paid Sick Time.
- Opportunity for temp-to-perm.
FootBridge is an engineering and technology staffing firm deeply committed to our clients. We provide Contract Placement, Contract-to-Hire, Permanent Placement, and Managed Services to multiple sectors and industries in all 50 states. With more than 30 years experience in the staffing industry, FootBridge delivers hard work, ethics, and a dedication to strong relationships. We make it our life's work to find the right people for you.