Description: This job contributes to FCTG USA's success by providing end-user support services, including receiving, researching and resolving application and information systems problems in a team environment. This position requires a work schedule of 5 day, 40 hour work week, which will include one weekend day shift.
- Arrives for work and work related activities on time.
- Possesses strong problem solving skills.
- Respond to phone calls on applications, hardware, software and network issues.
- Analyze and solve problems when capable and escalate others to the next support level, manage resolution of escalated calls and feedback to users.
- Utilizes excellent technical and interpersonal skills as well as strong customer service skills.
- Work within a team environment to achieve the help desk goals.
- Utilize Helpdesk tools in order to keep current reports on activities.
- Have a solid understanding of all applications, equipment and software currently being used throughout the company.
- Follow up with end users, stores, branches and headquarters groups on open tickets.
- Maintain internal communication by providing management with weekly and monthly reports and attending appropriate IS meetings.
- Make sure SLA’s are met.
- Process development and implementation; adhere to best practices.
Education and Skills Required:
- 4 year degree, diploma from an accredited technical school or applicable technical experience.
- Minimum 1 year IT work experience in a Help Desk or customer support environment supporting business applications, hardware, software and personal computer tools.
- Excellent communication, customer service, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to embrace change in a demanding environment.
- Solid knowledge of Windows XP, Windows NT, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Office 365, Sharepoint, Exchange servers are required. Oracle applications and/or database skills a plus.
- Telecommunications Help Desk experience is a value add.
- Hands on experience with problem tracking tools such as Service Now is a plus.
- MAC skills are a plus.
Location: Montvale, NJ