A client of ours in San Antonio, TX is looking for a Service Desk Analyst for a 9 month + contract opportunity.
Qualified candidates will have the following qualifications:
• Customer Service skills
• Support Center certification (preferred)
• 2 years experience in Information Technology, Business, Engineering or related field.
• SAP Experience
• Provides "single point" of contact for all IT related needs.
• Processes service requests via e-mail, on-line forms, telephone, employee self-service and walk-ins.
• Documents, triages and records all incidents or service requests.
• Documents processes and procedures for the internal knowledge base and external knowledge base.
• Serves as an advocate for the customer to ensure a satisfactory resolution to their request or issue.
• Keeps customers advised of the steps being taken to resolve their incident or service request.
• Provides service excellence to customers while following the guidelines of the organization.
• Assists with SAP troubleshooting and routine processes related to service entry, purchase requisitions and employee self-serve.
• Assists in enforcement of corporate standard for use of PC, software, and IT applications.
• Provides strong communication and teamwork between IT support resources and user community.
• Serves as link between multiple support areas to coordinate problem and/or incident resolution.
• Creates network, e-mail accounts, guest internet accounts, and remote access for the Network Support team.
• Deactivates network accounts in support of the Network Support team, and other duties as assigned.
• Performs other duties as assigned.