Service Desk / Help Desk Technician
Type: 6 months to Hire
Location: Cherry Hill, NJ
- Provide Level-1 and Level-2 remote support for desktops, laptops, printers, servers other computer related devices.
- When necessary provide on-site support.
- Ensure proper documentation, notification, escalation, tracking, and follow up of all incidents.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system hardware and software problems.
- Triage and identify issues related to routing, switching, activity directory, DHCP and DNS.
- Document processes and procedures as required.
- Manage and maintain our customers’ networks.
- Required to be part of the on call schedule.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the MSP Manager.
- 3 years related work experience or BS in Information Systems or related field.
- Must exhibit a clear, friendly, professional phone manner.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to explain technical terminology to non-technical end users.
- Able to handle multiple projects and assignments with attention to detail.
- Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems
- Windows Server, Active Directory, Group Policy, Mac OSX, SonicWall Routers.
- VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V Hypervisors
- Must have transportation
- Must be able to physically lift and move computer equipment