We are currently seeking a Service Parts Project Manager to join our team. This position will focus on providing exceptional service to our customers through focusing on all aspects of parts management, parts sales, and management of third party suppliers to ensure service delivery excellence.
What you need for this position:
· A BS in Business or Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in the after-market service parts business supporting manufacturing machinery.
· Experience with spare parts and supplies procurement.
· Inventory control and management expertise.
· Proven track record in generating parts sales quotations, order entry and invoicing, shipping and receiving of parts.
· Sourcing and managing third party supplier and internal purchase orders.
· General knowledge of integrated business information systems, preferably SAP.
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
What you'll be doing:
· Take ownership of Project Management for the Service Parts Business.
· Team up with the Service Operations team and the Service Engineers to develop a strong relationship that facilitates satisfying the customer in every interaction every day.
· Use the business information system to manage parts into inventory, issues customer quotes, record customer purchase information, and prepare pick/pack slips.
· Perform monthly inventories to ensure accuracy of inventory levels and assets, report variances to accounting, adjust levels accordingly.
· Develop customer pricing that supports sales growth and profitability.
· Maintain spare parts levels to ensure prompt customer delivery and satisfaction.
· Interface with Service Department for technical support and part clarification for complex orders.
· Manage Preventative Maintenances (PM); interface with customer and Service Manager to sale and schedule PM’s; assure PM reports and follow-up quotations are completed and submitted to customer in a timely fashion.
What's in it for you:
We will provide you with excellent compensation and benefits including:
- A 401k plan that matches 50 cents on the dollar.
- Low cost medical insurance
- Dental and Life Insurance
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Generous Vacation Plan
We are a proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.