Parts / Service Manager
Manufacturing company in Irwindale, CA is hiring for a Manager in the Parts / Product Service department. Areas of responsibilities include hiring, training, tracking employee performance, servicing customer bakery machines, guaranteeing customer satisfaction, customer follow-up, parts inventory management. Will manage a team of 7 and report directly to the CEO/President.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of experience in managing a service department in a similar industry.
- Manage 4 service techs & 3 order clerks
- Background in managing teams to include – hiring, training, performance reviews etc.
- Background in servicing food or bakery equipment
- Exceptional leadership, communication (oral and written) and organization skills
- Client/Customer focused attitude
- Commitment to safety
- Mental alertness, eagerness and the ability to quickly learn
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, make decisions and be flexible to changes in the work activities
- Familiarity with SAGE 100/MAS90 ERP systems a major plus
- Basic Microsoft skills in Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Please send resume and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect match
- Principals only