Pest Control and Termite Service Route Technician
Located in Woodstock, GA and providing services for the entire Atlanta Metro region, Pestban offers a unique alternative to homeowners for pest control and termite services. We are a growing company in a growing industry looking for career minded individuals –No experience necessary!
Position Overview: The Service Route Technician will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to our customers performing Pest Control and Termite Servicesusing high quality and environmentally responsible products within a defined route of the greater Atlanta Metro.
- Perform Routine Pest Control and Termite Services for existing customers and new customers.
- Identify and resolve pest and termite issues for customers as needed.
- Manage and maintain a serviceroute ensuring timely completion.
- Apply pest control products according to routeschedule, federal and state laws, safety procedures, labeled instructions and Pestban operating procedures.
- Properly complete service tickets with necessary information.
- Perform initial pest control service for new customers as scheduled.
- Install and un-install in-ground termite systems around homes.
- Perform Pest and Termite inspections.
- Review and complete Service Agreements with customers and receive payment as needed.
- Schedule follow-up services as needed.
- Mathematical skills needed to calculate mixing percentages, volume, linear and square feet.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Flexible in job duties and able to multi-task in the field.
- Service-minded, motivated, and an independent self-starter.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills for interacting with customers, office staff, Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leads on a daily basis.
- Must be able to pass the GA Department of Agriculture Employee Registration Exam –classroom and field training provided.
- The route for this position will depend on current open routes.
Experience and Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to operate a power earth auger.
- Work outside in all weather conditions.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Plans.
- 401K with company match.
- Paid company holidays PLUS generous Paid Time Off plan.
- Company issued vehicle and gas card (for business use only).
- Service Route Techs onlyneed to report to the office approximately 2 times per week.
- Company paid required state registration fees, exam fees, and renewal fees.
- Company paid Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
- Competitive compensation package.
- Base plus production.
To learn more about our company, please visit us online at www.pestban.com.